REPT – 2013 will be conducted on 23rd May – 2013 (Thurday) from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon.
The applications for RPET-2013 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form for RPET-2013 shall be carried out through any of the following websites :-
• Date of commencement for filling of the online application : 21-03-2013
Detailed instructions with regards to filling up of online application form and other related
Candidates must perform following activities while submitting the online application form:
Deposition of Application Form Fees:
Cost of RPET-2013 Application Form is Rs. 800/- including the examination fees of RPET-2013.
Candidates will contact any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan and deposit a sum of Rs. 810/- (Rs. 800/- against Application form Fees and Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable for future RPET.
The kiosk will generate a 16-digit Token number for the candidate using e-Mitra portal and issue a receipt containing this Token number. Candidates are advised to keep this receipt safely with them for further use.
In order to activate the online application form for entering the required details, the candidate must enter his/her token no. in the appropriate column of the application form.
Every candidate has to take the print out of filled RPET 2013 Application Form and send it to the following address via Speed or Registered Post till 13th of April, 2013 5 pm with all the supporting documents:
The online application form will not accept entries without his/her Token number.
A candidate must ensure that he / she is eligible for admission to various Governments aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed and Private Universities) before filling up the RPET-2013 Application Form. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission to B.Tech./B.E. course shall be as under:
1. The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech./B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non Creamy layer)” of Rajasthan state) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination ecognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech./B.E. courses shall be as under:
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination class XII in 2013 will be provisionally permitted to appear in RPET-2013.
4. Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1988 are eligible.
To know more about RPET 2013 Exam Pattern, the candidates should read the admission brochure or go through the official website of exam.
|Date of Exam||
23th MAY, 2013 (Thursday) from 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 Noon
List of RPET test centres is given below:
RPET Contact Details,