Ajax - dynamic list

Who are the competent authorities eligible to issue the residential certificate?


The Residential Certificate should be obtained from any of the following competent authorities (i) District Magistrate, (ii) Additional District Magistrate, (iii) Deputy Magistrate, (iv) Deputy Collector, (v) Sub-Divisional Officer, (vi) Block Development Officer, (vii) Superintendent of Police or Additional Supdt. of Police, (viii) Chief or Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, (ix) Director of Scheduled Caste and Tribe Welfare, (x) Commissioner, Additional Commissioner, Joint Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner of Kolkata Police, (xi) Deputy Secretary or above to the Government of West Bengal, (xii) Heads of the Institutions (located in West Bengal) where the applicants are presently studying or last studied, (xiii) Members of Parliament in West Bengal, (xivi) Members of West Bengal Legislative Assembly, (xv) Sabhapati-Panchayat Samity, (xvi) MayorinCouncil-Municipal Corporation, (xvii) Municipal Commissioner and Chairman Borough Committee, (xviii) Councillor, Municipal Corporation] in whose jurisdiction the candidates reside.